Huh. “What would you do” indeed, trailer! Okay, so someone with a George Stephanopoulos hairdo is offering me a FDA approved (haha, sold) brain pill that allows access to all of my brain, what DO I do? (Besides having 911 on speed-dial, as your synapses will likely explode, following by your head filling with blood, due to the fact that the human body has not evolved to the point of being able to handle the amount of informational noise now coursing through it.) Hindsight is 20/20, so we can take some life advice from “Limitless”. Remember these tips:
- Slick your hair back. Wow! Now you are totally handsome! (Or, if you are a girl, take off those nerdy glasses!)
- Nothing jump-starts your “cultural appetites” like “Starry Night” by Van Gogh. If your museum doesn’t have one, just walk into a college dorm room, there’s usually one hanging next to the Belushi poster.
- Get the Matrix to co-author your book.
- Unleashing all of your intelligence and creativity will give you an insatiable need for jets, clubs and lap dances.
- Turn the blue lights off, turn the yellow lights on.